I'll be adding to this as I come across things, but here's some helpful stuff on the web relating to amateur radio.
- AMSAT - A good resource for satellite information of all kinds. Tracking, pass predictions, trajectory information, history, everything.
- N2Y0.com - Some nice real-time satellite tracking and pass predictions.
- Heavens Above - A good general satellite tracking site, as well as nearly everything else in the sky.
- oscar.dcarr.org - Live satellite status information.
General Ham Links
- The American Radio Relay League - Kind of obligatory, really. Political advocacy, publisher of QST, and many more than I care to list here.
- http://no.nonsense.ee/qthmap - An excellent grid-square finder. Insane how fine-grained you can get with it, down to squares that cover a couple houses at most.
- USRepeaters.com - I love their repeater map.
- eham.net - While it isn't the only thing on this site, the equipment reviews are invaluable.
- callbytxt.org - Great idea. Just text message a callsign to the given phone number, and it texts you back the ham's information.